Bilingual Project Officer – Job Advertisement – IPPF – CAR
- Bangui, Bangui, République centrafricaine
Description du Poste
he International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is the leading global NGO in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). It is currently working in more than 170 countries in the world. The Africa Regional Office (IPPFARO) is one of IPPF’s six regional offices.
We are seeking a qualified person for the position of Project officer to manage and implement a 5-years Dutch funded project; ‘’Jeune, Santé, Sexualité, Securité’’ (JeuneS3). Implemented in DRC, Benin, CAR and Cameroon, The JeuneS3 programme is aligned with the Dutch SRHR policy and aims to enhance youth voice and confidence, increase SRHR Knowledge among young people, (especially girls) and key populations, improve responsiveness of SRH service and create an enabling environment in the targeted countries.
Within the Adolescent and Youth team, this post will provide technical and administrative support to the IPPF affiliates (Member Associations) in Central Africa Republic and Benin – to ensure that the MAs achieve the project results.
The post holder is expected to have sound technical knowledge /understanding of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, strong & proven experience in the areas of young people programming, project management and advocacy skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide oversight and coordination of the project and advise IPPF and other relevant stakeholders on all stages of the project cycle and implementation of the project;
• To provide technical support and guidance to Member Associations in all stages of the project (project development, project implementation, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation);
• To facilitate effective partnership building with all relevant stakeholders to the “JeunesS3 project” at country level and link with IPPF regional office;
• To ensure that MA expenditure meets the donor requirements of the JeuneS3 project and that the financial reports meet the scheduling and quality requirements of the partnership agreement at national level;
• To collaborate closely with ARO FINANCE to monitor the JeuneS3 project budget and update the ARO on actual expenditure versus budget throughout the year on projects;
• To develop a dissemination strategy of lessons learnt and best practices from the JeuneS3 project and other projects related to Adolescent and Youth SRH and integration within the Africa Region, which will contribute to the IPPF’s knowledge management on Adolescent and Youth services.
Required skills and Experience
At least 5 years working experience doing similar or related work in an international NGO or similar organisation; you must have a post-graduate degree in social sciences or in public health or equivalent standard of education/experience. The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership and proven track record in team building skills. You must have proven analytical and written communication skills. Fluency in French and added advantage in English is desirable.
The posts will require significant travel up to 30%.
“IPPF is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. IPPF does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. IPPF is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values team work, collaboration, creativity, and building a diverse team.”
Comment postulerInterested persons should submit their CV including three referees and cover letter indicating educational background, experience, skills and why you think you are the best candidate for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more details on the job descriptions visit www.ippfar.org Competitive remuneration will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Closing date: 17th February 2017. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
In your application, please specify that you found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
484 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui