Business Development and Grant Management Director – World Vision – Malawi
- Lilongwe, Central Region, Malawi
- Catégorie de l'Offre: Donor Relations/Grants Management
- Date de l'offre:15 Mar 2017
- Partager l'annonce:
Description du Poste
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Business Development and Grant Management (BD&GM) Director, you are a Senior leader within World Vision Malawi and are responsible for leading and coordinating business development and grants acquisition. As BD&GM Director, you will build the profile of the Malawi National Office via pre-positioning, donor engagement and strengthening National Office business development capacity with the aim of maximizing and diversifying the funding base. You will lead the development and implementation of the Grants Acquisition and Management (GAM) strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, development studies, International Relations or its equivalent
• 3-5 years of senior leadership experience in grant acquisition (with a strong track record of winning grants)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with strong competency in proposal writing
• The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.
Comment postulerIs this the job for you? World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people. Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 24 Mar 2017. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
In your application, please specify that you found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
48 vues totales, 2 aujourd'hui