CAR LLIN mass campaign focal point – International Federation of Red Cross And Red Crescent Societies – CAR
- Bangui, Bangui, République centrafricaine
Description du Poste
Based in Bangui and reporting to IFRC’s Country Representative the malaria delegate (LLIN focused) will lead the implementation of the LLIN portion of the Global Fund financed malaria grant in CAR. The malaria delegate (LLIN focused) will be responsible to work with the MoH and in-country partners to ensure the timely distribution of 1.7 million LLINs to the capital city of Bangui and the Region Sanitaire 4,5,6.
The malaria delegate (LLIN focused) will have full operational responsibility in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategies related to the planned mass LLIN distribution. S/he will have the full responsibility of budget and financial management of the LLIN portion of the Global Fund financed LLIN distribution and is responsible for ensuring adherence to timelines, assures a high quality LLIN distribution and generating timely and appropriate reporting in line with Global Fund requirements.
The malaria delegate (LLIN focused) will play a strong coordination role, both for country-level liaisons and oversight of implementing partners, as well as for supporting establishment and functioning of coordination structures required for a successful LLIN distribution.
In addition, the position will be responsible for developing and installing sound management systems based on best practice as well as efficient grants management internally and externally amongst the SR and SP organizations. Other duties include spearheading the implementation of strategic capacity strengthening processes, as well as reviewing SR and SP performance to ensure effective utilization of physical, financial and human resources allocated under the grant.
• To plan and organize the implementation strategy to distribution of 1.7 million LLINs in Bangui (Region Sanitaire #7) and Region Sanitaire #4, #5, #6.
• Provide strategic leadership and direction to staff to design, implement, review and evaluate the overall LLIN campaign plan of action plans in line with approved Global Fund (GF) policies and international best practices aimed at ensuring effective and efficient distribution of LLINs.
• Work with MoH and partners to establish coordination structures required to ensure a successful LLIN mass distribution. Planned LLIN campaign committees for CAR include; Technical, Social Mobilization, Logistics.
• Establish and support systems that will facilitate monitoring and reporting on the implementation and financial performance of the SR and SP organizations to ensure proper management and accountability of funds in line with financial and budgetary policies and procedures of the GF.
• Oversee timely and appropriate project implementation through collaborative development and monitoring of project implementation plans.
• Coordinate and support project staff for proper program implementation in line with Federation/GF guidelines and specific project strategies and timelines.
• Ensure when and where necessary SR and implementing partner capacity strengthening activities remain a priority and are implemented effectively.
• Coordinate regular and timely submission of quality narrative and financial reports to line manager.
• Coordinate LLIN focused meetings between various partners and stakeholders.
• Identify capacity gaps of relevant authorities involved in the implementation and ensure development of such capacities.
• Represent the Federation in meetings, trainings, and workshops related to Global Fund-supported projects and project development
Comment postulerPlease contact me by email on email@example.com providing me with your CV and proposed daily rate. Only complete applications will be reviewed and successful candidates only will be contacted.
In your application, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
191 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui