Country Director – Action Contre la Faim – Liberia
- Monrovia, Montserrado, Libéria
Description du Poste
Country: LIBERIA, based in Monrovia,
Length of contract: 24 months – starting 1st May, 2017.
You will lead the re-design and execution of Action Against Hunger Liberia strategy and programmes, updated to reflect contextual evolution and development trends:
• Design an appropriate post-Ebola (development approach) strategy for Liberia mission
• Design fit-for-purpose mission structure for the implementation of the strategy
• Lead on resource mobilisations (from both traditional and non-traditional sources)
More precisely :
The Country Director is responsible for implementing a sound and relevant delegation system (with appropriate control mechanisms), which will allow him / her to be accountable for all the following responsibilities.
• STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL PLANNING, ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE: lead the preparation, updating, implementation of the Country strategy appropriate for the country and regional context and in line with the ACF vision and mission.
• PROGRAMMING: oversee mission’s programming to ensure the effective and efficient design, implementation and evaluation of ACF’s programs and projects
• EXTERNAL RELATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS: develop and enhance relationships between the mission and donors’ representatives, civil society, private sector, government agencies and other organizations, acknowledging diversity as an asset of the humanitarian community, so that ACF can maximize its impact on malnutrition and its prevention.
• SECURITY: Lead the preparation, regular updating and implementation of the security plan in line with ACF standards and procedures
• MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES: oversee the management and development of mission’s human resources and create a shared vision, among all staff, of ACF’s values and program’s aims and their role in achieving these
• FINANCE AND LOGISTIC: oversee and direct the appropriate mobilization, use and management of financial and logistic resources in the mission in line with ACF policies and donor requirements.
• WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH HQ: key actor between the field and HQ, the Country Director contributes to maintain good working relationships with HQ by complying with information demands and using HQ’s expertise to optimize the country’s strategy implementation.
• You have a strong experience in Development Context; strong engagement in partnerships;
• You have a proven experience in networking, stakeholders engagement and an experience/knowledge in technical (programmatic) fields
Gross monthly salary ranging from € 2 280 EUR to € 2 905 EUR, depending on relevant experience.
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Comment postulerApply Now
In your request, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
178 vues totales, 3 aujourd'hui