Data Manager – Panagora Group – Libya
- Tripoli, Tripoli District, Libye
- Catégorie de l'Offre: Information Management
- Date de l'offre:19 Mai 2017
- Annonce expire dans: 7 jours
- Partager l'annonce:
Description du Poste
Data Manager –Libya
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a Data Manager to support a mission support contract for USAID/Libya and Tunisia Monitoring and Evaluation for Tunisia and Libya (METAL) activity. The Data Manager will support the updating and maintenance of the project database. This position will also provide logistical support to the Monitoring and Evaluation staff. The position is full-time and will be located in Tripoli, Libya.
· Lead data management tasks, including: data management planning, helping to establish the project team’s data protocols for documenting data that are collected during activities; documenting data analysis procedures and meeting data storage obligations, and complying with all regulations
· Update activity database
· Work with technical staff to review and enter data on activities undertaken
· Conduct data cleaning, validation, and troubleshooting to ensure the integrity of the project database
· Compile and support analysis of data used for project deliverables
· Ensure information security through the maintenance of the password protected database and regular database back ups
· Bachelor’s level degree
· At least 3 years’ experience with data management and database organization.
· Knowledge of USAID M&E policies, procedures, and reporting practices preferred
· Fluency in English and Arabic, both verbal and written, required
Comment postulerTo apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted. Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
In your request, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
36 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui