Deputy Finance Coordinator – Action Against Hunger USA – South Sudan
- Juba, Central Equatoria, Soudan du Sud
Description du Poste
To ensure sound and transparent administration of funds by providing accounting and financial management consistent with Action Against Hunger’s financial management framework and local legislation.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Accountancy Management
• Ensure high quality cash management for the mission.
• Provide financial and budgetary management.
• Conduct periodical internal audits using samples to check compliance with donor and internal regulations
• Ensure support and program costs are in line with the donor’s standards.
• Manage the Finance team.
• Ensure high quality accounting for the mission.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
You are a seasoned Finance professional
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, HR or related field.
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience in finance with proven experience in living and working in insecure and volatile contexts.
• You have exceptional organization and time management skills and are attentive to details.
• You have the ability to work in multi-donor short term contract situations and ability to effectively juggle priorities to meet the needs of the mission.
• You have excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
• You have the ability to analyze, synthesize and report in a timely, comprehensive & well-written manner.
• You have Knowledge of SAGA usage.
Your work style builds confidence within your team
• You maintain Professionalism, honesty, reliability, autonomy & strong sense of responsibility.
• You are able to motivate and encourage others to deliver high standards of work.
• You have very good communication and training skills.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: –
• Health Insurance
• R&R Breaks
• Paid annual leave (vacation)
• Training opportunities
• Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website
Comment postulerTo apply Click on link below: https://action-against-hunger.workable.com/jobs/443555
In your application, please specify that you found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
230 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui