Deputy Regional Director Program Quality (DRD-PQ) – CARE USA – Côte d’Ivoire
Description du Poste
CARE has taken on an ambitious transformational agenda and we need great talent to join us!
CARE is seeking a strategic, innovative, and problem-solving Deputy Regional Director- Program Quality (DRD-PQ) to drive program quality and a coherent program approach framework within the West Africa region.
The DRD-PQ oversees and leads: (i) the design and implementation of the West Africa regional program strategy, (ii) multi-country, sub/regional program initiatives development and building coherence between them, (iii) impact measurement and Knowledge management throughout the program cycle.
The position offers opportunities to lead technical innovation and improvements in program design and development in line with CARE’s programming principles and standards. S/he will coach, mentor, and strengthen the team of Program Quality professionals, focusing on the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of programs initiatives.
The DRD-PQ plays a pivotal role in using innovation to multiply impact and program performance at the sub-regional and country level. S/he will help facilitate technical assistance to COs as needed, as well as arrange for regional training in areas identified as regional/ organizational priorities.
The Position is based in Abidjan, the biggest and most important city of Cote d’Ivoire. With a population of around 4,000,000 people, it is the second largest city in West Africa after Lagos and has historically been the economic power base of the region with a large selection of restaurants, hotels, sites, and other reasons to visit. Abidjan is well-connected hub internationally with regular flights from all carrier. Health facilities and international schools for both French and English are all internationally accredited.
Successful Applicants will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
• Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic and operational management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and Facilitation skills in FRENCH & ENGLISH.
• Skill in coordinating networks and building synergies across teams
• Strong consensus building skills
• Strong demonstrative experience in change management including strategic and business planning and leading organizational transformation
• Demonstrated Competency Strengths in: Negotiation, Managing Diversity, Innovation Management, and Building Effective Teams
Comment postulerClick here to apply
In your request, indicate that you found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
112 vues totales, 3 aujourd'hui
Postuler à cette annonce
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez trouvé cette offre d'emploi sur Imaginafrica.net (le job board de l'Afrique).