Finance & Administration Director – ICAP – Nigeria
- Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- Catégorie de l'Offre: Administration Finance
- Date de l'offre:9 Août 2017
- Annonce expire dans: 10 jours
- Partager l'annonce:
Description du Poste
The Finance and Administration Director will oversee the overall financial and administrative operations of, as well as office management duties, for the CDC–funded project Conduct of National (Population-Based) HIV/AIDS Impact Survey (NPHIA) in Nigeria. Under the supervision of the Project Director (PD), the Finance and Administration Director will be responsible for ensuring that financial management, personnel, administrative, and contractual operations systems are conducted according to ICAP regulations, standard operating procedures, and good business practices. Note: this position is contingent upon receipt of award and donor approval.
• Establish and oversee all office functions, including negotiating office lease, procuring office furniture, equipment and vehicles, and hiring/managing admin and finance staff.
• Oversee all project-specific financial planning, budgeting, and reporting.
• Prepare accurate project budgets; track expenses; oversee payroll, benefits, and reimbursements; ensure that required project financial controls and cost performance monitoring mechanisms are in place and adhered to; prevent over-expenditure of budgets; ensure proper safeguards of funds; and ensure compliance with established U.S. Government and ICAP financial and accounting procedures.
• Apply detailed financial reporting and project cost reimbursement process in accordance with established financial system.
• In collaboration with the PD, manage all local sub-awards and ensure sub-awardees’ compliance and reporting.
• Provide guidance and support for contract development and management.
• Record and document all financial transactions into an approved ICAP Field Expense Accounting System and submit timely monthly reports.
• Maintain current standing with all mandated tax and registrations, including submission of payments and required reports.
• Oversee local procurements and execute all approved payments for local vendors, contractors, and consultants for goods and services received, in accordance with the laws and regulations of CDC, as well as with ICAP and USG regulations.
• Assist in the preparation and management of project budgets and pipeline expenditures.
• Maintain inventories and controls over project office fixed assets (e.g. computer equipment).
• Manage timesheets for staff, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
• Prepare country activity travel advances and process travel claims, and work with country program staff to resolve accounting related issues.
• Maintain an effective office country filing system.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s Degree in finance and accounting, certified public accountant or equivalent
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least seven years of experience in an independent administrative position with advanced bookkeeping responsibilities.
• Demonstrated experience managing CDC, PEPFAR, or other donor-financed projects.
• Strong familiarity and command of CDC regulations and compliance, as well as supervisory and management skills.
• Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and Quickbooks.
• Experience developing and interpreting standard financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow) and creation of Journal entries preferred.
• English fluency required, including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading, and the ability to conduct business.
Comment postulerTo apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Finance & Administration Director – Nigeria” in the subject line
In your request, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
102 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui