Finance and Administration Officer – Spark – Burundi
- Bujumbura, Bujumbura Mairie, Burundi
Description du Poste
Finance and Administration Officer
Bujumbura, Burundi (Regular Trips to Country Offices)
28 April 2017
Full Time for 12 months with Possibility of Extension
SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship, so that young ambitious people are empowered to lead their societies affected by the conflict to prosperity.
SPARK is a dynamic development and nonprofit organization with over 80 staff members from various countries who help young entrepreneurs start or expand their own businesses. SPARK achieves its mission by organizing business plan competitions, business skills training, coaching and mentoring SMEs, business incubation, SME financing, intensive courses of professional higher education, curriculum development and quality assurance in universities and higher education institutes.
SPARK focuses on small businesses expanding in post-conflict states such as, and not limited to: Burundi, Kosovo, Liberia, Mali, the Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Somalia and Sudan south.
SPARK is currently looking to fill the position of
Finance and Administration Officer
The Finance and administration Officer will provide support to the SPARK Finance & Control department in Bujumbura field office.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Overall (financial) administration for the office and project activities;
· Monitoring and data entry of M&E systems;
· Monitoring of all financial agreements with local partners;
· Manage the office budget as well as other donor budgets implemented by the office in Burundi;
· Train and coach local partner organisations in the improvement of their financial management systems
· Be the main contact for financial matters to the finance department of SPARK in HQ in the Netherlands
· Control and process financial reports of financial reports of local partners and ensure their timely transfer to SPARK HQ
· Prepare monthly reports of the SPARK office in Burundi and Process all payments in the book keeping system
· Other tasks as required.
Requirements and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or relevant experience in Financial Management, Project management and/or Education Sector
· Minimum 3-7years of experience in administrative and financial management in projects (non negotiable requirement)
· Proven working experience in Burundi in similar field of work
· Advantage experience in private sector and international experience
· Good command of Microsoft Excel and experience with accounting software;
· Good oral and written language skills in English and French
· Good communication and social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting.
· Accurate, structured and precise;
· Team player who is dynamic
· Good team worker while able to work independently;
· A Contract of 40 hours / week for 1 year with the possibility of extension;
· Remuneration depending on education and experience between 700 and 900 USD gross a month;
· International and challenging environment
· Dynamic work experience
Comment postulerIf you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and your CV (in English) including names of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by with Reference: Finance and Administration Office Burundi This position is open to Burundian nationals only. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply For general information about SPARK, Please visit the website: www.spark-online.org For questions about the vacancy, send an email to email@example.com **Due to a large volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant. After the deadline for application we will screen all applications and will invite selected applicants for the first round of interviews. There may be a delay between the deadline and the moment we contact selected applicants
- Pas de mots clés
222 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui