Humanitarian Program Manager – Dorcas Aid International – South Sudan
- Wau, Western Bahr el Ghazal, Soudan du Sud
- Catégorie de l'Offre: Management de programme
- Date de l'offre:10 Août 2017
- Annonce expire dans: 22 jours
- Partager l'annonce:
Description du Poste
Humanitarian Program Manager (stationed in Wau) Employment: 1.0 FTE
Duration: 1 year with possible renewal of contract
The Humanitarian Program Manager will lead humanitarian programmes and assist the Country Director in developing new humanitarian programmes in South Sudan. The Humanitarian Program Manager is part of the management team.
The Humanitarian Program Manager will be responsible for:
• Implementation of humanitarian projects/programmes mainly funded by Institutional Donors.
• Assisting the Country Director in setting up and managing relief and recovery programmes according to Dorcas policies, Humanitarian standards, UN working group standards and donor requirements;
• Managing, training and coaching of the local staff in project implementation and humanitarian standards, approaches and principles;
• A key role in logistic, financial and administrative management of the relief programmes implemented by Dorcas and its local partners;
• Developing new programmes and proposals for institutional donors;
• Timely submission of reports to the headquarters and institutional donors according their and Dorcas HQ requirements;
• Providing technical advice and support to field staff and partner organisations;
• Represent Dorcas at the UN-cluster meetings and report to these clusters;
• Networking with relevant donors, government institutions and other stakeholders.
• MA/Msc degree in a field related to Humanitarian Aid. Candidates with a BSc degree that have extensive relevant experience are also invited to apply;
• At least 5 years relevant field experience and at least 3 years project cycle management experience;
• Experience working in South Sudan (or a similar environment) is a prerequisite.
• Expert in disaster management and knowledge of humanitarian principles and standards;
• Settled character with ability to cope with stressful, delicate and possibly unstable situations;
• Proactive attitude, flexible personality, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Experience with raising funds and managing projects funded by Institutional Donors;
• Experience in writing proposals, capable to pursuit, set goals and to achieve them;
• Fluent command of English;
• Ability to travel;
• Adherence to the mission and vision of Dorcas;
• Perform any other duty as required or assigned.
• The opportunity to build your career as a senior Humanitarian Program Manager and humanitarian expert.
• A suitable salary and good secondary employment conditions;
• To be part of an international and dynamic team;
Comment postulerFor questions about this vacancy, please contact Liesbeth Marije Hoogland at +31(0)228 595900 or by e-mail at l.Hoogland@dorcas.nl or contact Dave Leeflang by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your English cover letter and CV on or before 10 September 2017 to Dorcas, Attn. Dave Leeflang, P.O. Box 12, 1619 ZG Andijk, the Netherlands, preferably by e-mail to: **email@example.com***.* Please mention clearly in the email subject and your cover letter that you are applying for the abovementioned position. Also mention in your cover letter on which website you noticed the vacancy.
In your request, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
47 vues totales, 2 aujourd'hui