Internal Auditor Manager – BØRNEfonden – Benin
- Cotonou, Littoral Department, Bénin
Description du Poste
BØRNEfonden is a Danish sponsorship-based development organisation for children and youth with 5 programme countries in West Africa. With more than 40.000 sponsors and an annual fundraising capacity of above 25 mio. EURO BØRNEfonden is one of Denmark’s largest development organisation supporting children, their families and their communities in Burkina Faso, Togo, Mali, Benin and Cape Verde.
BØRNEfonden’s work is financed by several funding sources. Our main source comes from about 57.000 sponsorships. In addition, private companies and foundations provide funds for local projects and know how and finally institutional donors such as DANIDA, UNICEF and EU support our work. A strategic priority is to increase advocacy for children and communities and to strengthen local fundraising.
We look for an Internal Auditor Manager to BØRNEfonden’s Internal Audit in Benin.
The Tasks of the Internal Auditor Manager will be
· Overall responsibility to ensure that the financial controlling of BØRNEfonden is at its best
· Personnel and management responsibility for the Internal Audit Department, which consists of four auditors, and for the national auditors in Benin, Togo, Mali, Burkina Faso and Cape Verde
· Responsibility for auditing of activities and projects in BØRNEfonden’s programme countries
· Report to the Finance Department in Denmark
· Driving force in the build-up, maintenance and development of the existing auditing concept
· Responsibility for control, maintenance and development of our internal control systems and standard operating procedures
· Securing overall compliance with accounting standards and standard operating procedures
· Continuous improvement of internal controls and accounting quality
· Deliver business oriented and reliable support and reporting to the national directors
You must have a relevant higher education – e.g. Master of Science, Audit and preferably educated with in accountancy and preferably experience from an international firm with activities in Africa, 3-5 years documented management experience from a similar position, including direct management responsibility for 5-10 employees. In addition, you master the economic, financial and system disciplines which the position entails and have experience with activity and financial controlling, including thorough knowledge of financial procedures and reporting. You are fluent in both oral and written French and English.
You have leadership experience and know how to manage a team. You are independent, analytical and proactive with a solid professional work method. You are process oriented and have a positive attitude towards employees and tasks, a strong business understanding and high level of energy. You are development-oriented and good at cooperating across all levels of the organization, you have a high level of IT knowledge and are fluent in oral and written English and French
You will be an important employee in BØRNEfonden’s internal control system. You are expected to take part in the practical work and must therefore expect about 60 travel days every year in all our programme countries.
Good terms of employment in an interesting, challenging and independent position, in which you can influence and develop the internal control system. Your salary will be individually negotiated on the basis of your qualifications. BØRNEfonden offers an open and informal work environment with good, engaged and professional colleagues with respect for each other and BØRNEfonden’s values.
Read more about BØRNEfonden on bornefonden.com
Comment postulerYour application We look forward to receiving your application, including relevant exam papers, with your resume/CV in English, which you must send to email@example.com (please write Internal Auditor Manager in the headline of the e-mail) no later than April 24, 2017. If you have questions regarding the job please write to Business Support Director/CFO Michael Engelbrechtsen on firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications and resume/CV in English will be accepted.
In your application, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
164 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui