Key Expert 2: Administration and Finance (Minimum 850 working days) – AESA – Agriconsulting Europe S.A. – Nigeria
Description du Poste
ey Expert 2: Administration and Finance – (Minimum 850 working days)
A Financial Manager with experience in EU programmes under EDF procedures
Qualifications and skills :
• Master’s Degree (academic degree), in management, finance and administration or other related fields.
• Excellent command of English and at least good command of French (or vice versa) as well as reporting and communication skills in both languages (written and spoken).
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office® suite, datasheets, databases and e-mails. Experience in Internet website management is considered an asset.
General Professional Experience:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in administrative and financial support in the implementation of programmes/projects, within regional institutions/agencies and/or other international organizations.
Specific professional experience :
• At least 3 years of experience in administration, accounting and financial management applications of donor-funded programmes/projects;
• Experience in EU funded projects, in EU European Development Fund financial and procurement procedures.
• Previous work experience in ECOWAS member states is considered an asset
In your request, indicate that you found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
148 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui
Postuler à cette annonce
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez trouvé cette offre d'emploi sur Imaginafrica.net (le job board de l'Afrique).