Monitoring and Evaluation Manager – ICAP – Uganda
- Kampala, Central Region, Ouganda
Description du Poste
Reporting to the Country/Project Director, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager will provide strategic vision, management guidance and oversight of ICAP’s proposed CDC–funded project Accelerating Epidemic Control in Fort Portal Region in the Republic of Uganda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). The M&E Manager will lead ICAP’s technical support for strengthening of regional and national HIV M&E systems, as well as project M&E and knowledge management, ensuring that all activities meet the highest technical standards. S/he will oversee teams focused on design and implementation of M&E strategies, data quality assurance, associated frameworks, and methodologies as well as knowledge management and global technical leadership activities. S/he will represent ICAP’s M&E efforts nationally within Uganda, supporting the broader national response to HIV and AIDS. Note: this position is contingent upon receipt of award and donor approval.
• Lead a team supporting timely, accurate and appropriate reporting of project activities and results to funders, including quarterly, semi-annual and annual progress reports.
• Lead in design and oversee the implementation of M&E systems to collect, manage, and disseminate data for reporting progress towards the project’s objectives.
• Collaborate with Uganda Ministry of Health and other stakeholders via participation in M&E technical working groups and other relevant bodies as applicable, and ensure that project M&E aligns with national systems and/or priorities
• Ensure that ICAP best supports district and regional efforts to review and improve HIV program performance through use of routinely-collected program data
• Ensure that robust electronic systems are in place to manage and use aggregate-level and, as applicable, patient-level, HIV program data.
• Collaborate with ICAP headquarters to lead development and oversee implementation of program evaluations, including process and outcome evaluations, and targeted evaluations of program interventions
• Provide high-level guidance to project data analyses and presentations of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Ensure that routinely collected data summaries are available in a timely manner and in a user-friendly format for regular use by the Project Director and members of the technical team for program review and planning.
• Develop efficient systems for project staff to collect and compile relevant information for routine project reports and other special reports.
• In coordination with the Project Director and technical staff, prepare consolidated reports that include concise narratives and relevant tables and/or graphs to meet report requirements for all donors and stakeholders.
• Complete other duties and special assignments, as requested.
• Advanced degree in epidemiology, public health, or related health, medical, or social science discipline; doctoral-level degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• 7+ years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of large-scale international health or development projects, with proven capacity in building and managing a diverse team of technical and support staff.
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating the dissemination and use of program evaluation data.
• Strong data management and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of deployment of database systems for patient monitoring.
• Experience working with CDC, PEPFAR, U.S. Government or other bi-lateral donors preferred, strong familiarity with CDC reporting requirements.
• Fluency in English and excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
NOTE: This is a local hire position (i.e., candidates must be eligible to work in Uganda) and the successful candidate will be an employee of ICAP or its partners in Uganda and subject to the local terms and conditions of employment which includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
Comment postuler• Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. • Please indicate the job title “M&E Manager” in the email subject line.
In your request, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
112 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui