Operations Manager – Creative Associates International – Burkina Faso
Description du Poste
The Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day operations and administration, to include project procurements, operational systems, and logistics and likely will have frequent travel to field office(s).
• The Operations Manager will be responsible for all operations including but not limited to administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, financial, and property.
• The Operations Manager will ensure that program implementation is in accordance with USAID regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the SOW. This will include monitoring grantee worthiness, ensuring that all procurement processes are perceived as transparent by beneficiary communities, assuring fair and transparent procurement processes, review of financial management, and monitoring grant implementation.
• S/he will assure that the most reasonable, fair, expeditious, and appropriate procurement choices were made pursuant to the Contractor Procurement Guide.
• S/he will supervise the Contractor’s day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations (including the project’s facilities such as office space, equipment and project vehicles), administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial accounting.
• S/he will supervise the daily financial operations of the contract, which include cash flow management, time sheet recording, reporting to USAID/OTI on the financial aspects of the project, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
• S/he will also ensure continuous liquidity for the project; handle all human resource issues; supervise the day-to-day implementation of all grants made under the program; and investigate and identify new ways of achieving project efficiencies.
• S/he will coordinate with the Contractor’s Home Office on all compliance issues, seeking legal and policy guidance on sanctions and other applicable restrictions.
• At least three (3) years of relevant experience including working on donor-funded projects in a related role and with some demonstrated supervisory experience.
• Experience with a donor, contractor, or international NGO managing an office or program highly desired, but not required.
• Experience working in developing countries is required, preferably in a fragile or transitional state environment.
• Experience with remote management in transition environments highly desired, but not required.
• Experience in Burkina Faso, West Africa, or the Sahel highly desired, but not required.
• It is highly desired, but not required that the candidate have experience with grants or small grants under contract programs, and preferably cash grants to local organizations.
• The candidate should be fluent in the Contractor’s and USAID’s policies and procedures in regards to human resources, financial management, financial reporting, and procurement processes, systems, and grants management.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in establishing systems and overseeing program start-up under limited time constraints as well as program close-out.
• Fluency in written and spoken English required.
• Demonstrated working proficiency in French is required.
Local and regional candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.
Comment postulerClick here to apply
In your request, indicate that you found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
362 vues totales, 2 aujourd'hui
Postuler à cette annonce
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez trouvé cette offre d'emploi sur Imaginafrica.net (le job board de l'Afrique).