Power Africa Call for CVs- Short Term & Long Term Specialists
Description du Poste
Green Powered Technology is currently seeking candidates for various mid- and senior-level positions in support of our work on Power Africa supporting various U.S. government agencies including Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) and U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) contracts. We are seeking subject matter experts with experience in the following areas:
- Renewable Energy Technologies (biomass/biogas, hydropower, solar, geothermal, wind)
- Energy Efficiency/Demand-Side Management
- Disaster Risk Reduction & Management
- Electric Utility Reform
- Energy Access
- Electricity Markets
- Energy Governance
- Energy Legal Advisory Services
- Energy Public and Project Finance
- Energy Sector Public Private Partnerships
- Energy Storage
- Energy Sector Training and Capacity Building
- Financial Analysis/ Modelling
- Gas Sector
- Gender and Social Integration
- Generation, Transmission, Distribution Transactions
- Grid Operation/ Resiliency
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Integrated Resources Planning
- Power Sector Reform
- Private Sector Engagement
- Program/Project Management in Energy Sector
- Rural Electrification
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Tariff/ Subsidy Design/ Rate
- Transaction Advisory
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, advanced degree strong preferred.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience working on international donor-funded energy projects.
- Prior experience supporting the following U.S. government agencies, advantageous: US Department of State, US Department of the Treasury, USDA, US Department of Commerce, US Department of Energy, USTDA, USAID, OPIC, US Export-Import Bank, Millennium Challenge Corporation, US American Development Foundation, US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Experience supporting projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Fluency in a language other than English advantageous.
Comment postulerLink to apply: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=gr316
81 vues totales, 6 aujourd'hui
Postuler à cette annonce
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez trouvé cette offre d'emploi sur Imaginafrica.net (le job board de l'Afrique).