Private Sector Engagement Specialist
Description du Poste
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
You will assess the needs and build the technical and networking capacity of staff, management and board members of selected vocational training institutes to develop and implement strategies to strengthen access and linkages to private sector companies in oil and gas related sectors; to increase marketability and relevance of courses as well as apprenticeship, internships, sponsorship and private sector investment opportunities.
* A degree or equivalent in respective field
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Experience with apprenticeship schemes
* Experience of corporate social responsibility schemes
* Experience of identifying labour demand; skills needs
* Strong networking and partnership building skills and experience
* Proven coaching and mentoring skills
* Experience of working with/training low capacity teams
* Effective communications skills (including IT skills and report writing)
135 vues totales, 4 aujourd'hui
Postuler à cette annonce
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez trouvé cette offre d'emploi sur Imaginafrica.net (le job board de l'Afrique).