Project Manager GBV – INTERSOS – Nigeria
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
- Catégorie de l'Offre: Management de programme
- Date de l'offre:18 Oct 2017
- Annonce expire dans: Illimité
- Partager l'annonce:
Description du Poste
Since 2009, the Boko Haram insurgency has crippled north eastern Nigeria. Borno State continues to be most affected, with over 1.8 million internally displaced persons (IDPs). Recent advances by the Nigerian Army and the Multinational Joint Task Force have improved humanitarian access in 22 of the 27 Local Government Areas (LGAs) in Borno, but have also revealed the extent of the crisis. In newly accessible areas, basic infrastructure has been destroyed, essential services are non-existent, and most local governance systems are not functional.
In support to the UN-led coordinated humanitarian response in the region, INTERSOS is implementing a seven months GBV and CP integrated project that address critical gaps in protection over four sites for highly vulnerable population in the newly accessible IDP camps and host communities in Bama (Banki), Mobbar, and Monguno LGAs, Borno State, Nigeria. With the project, INTERSOS aims at strengthening implementation of GBV programme response which includes ensuring provision of accessible confidential, survivor-centered services to address GBV and SGBV prevention and response.
Based on the GBVSS WG intervention strategy INTERSOS ensure 1) provision of timely referral to most appropriate services available (medical care, mental health and psychosocial support, education and livelihood opportunities) to GBV and SGBV survivors (adults and minors), according to the needs and established SOPs. 2) Individual files for survivors will be created, together with continuous monitoring of service provision, providing direct basic emotional support in a safe environment (listening centres) and ensure that cases under assistance receive all the care and support needed. 3) integrate the inter-agency efforts aiming to ensure safe and ethical collection, storage, analysis and sharing of reported SGBV incident data, using the GBV Information Management System (GBVIMS) to safely and ethically collect, store, share and analyse non-identifying SGBV data, in order to further improve programming.
The Pm of the CP project will oversee the activities, Administrative, HR and Logistics component of the project, including Maiduguri, Bama – Banki, Mobbar and Monguno, ensuring operations quality, strategic programming and planning, ensuring strategic growth and strong external and internal representation and advocacy. S/he must be able to motivate and lead a diverse staff as well as effectively oversee the activities, budgets and partnerships.
• Supervise implementation of project activities in a timely manner
• Develop and manage the implementation of/adherence to work plan and M&E plans
• Manage all financial resources allocated to the project, including budget holding responsibility, production of financial plans and cash forecasts and verification of budget vs. actual on a weekly and monthly basis
• Manage all logistical procedures for the project – ensuring INTERSOS and donor requirements are met and proper documentation is collected and maintained for all procurements
• Ensure that reports are submitted to NHF as per the agreed reporting schedule
• Ensure data is collected regularly to respond to agreed indicators
• Develop budgets and project proposals for the GBV sector in Borno State, in close coordination with the technical team and the head of mission;
• Carry out rapid assessments to investigate further programming opportunities inside Borno State;
• Build capacity of INTERSOS in GBV sector, to meet minimum standards for GBV programme in Emergency, including training and mentoring of the staffs with the technical support of the Advisors.
• Technical support for GBV activities throughout the programme providing insights to national and international staff on the standards including tools and methodologies.
• Work with the mission Protection team to strengthen the Protection sector in INTERSOS Nigeria Mission.
• Ensure 5W matrices are submitted to the State Clusters as per the agreed reporting schedule
• Represent in close coordination with the HoM and the Protection department the program with national authorities, non-state actors, UN agencies, NGOs, donors, etc. in Borno State and in Abuja;
• Recruit and train national staff as required to achieve the project objectives;
• Work with the administration department to ensure all administrative procedures are followed for shelter Staff in the field – updated personal details on file, accurate ToRs for each staff member, payrolls etc.
Comment postulerQualified applicants are requested to submit their CV, motivation letter and 2 references to email@example.com with subject line: "SR 49-240 Project Manager GBV - Nigeria”. More information about this vacancy can be found here Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
In your request, indicate that you had this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
156 vues totales, 2 aujourd'hui