TEAM LEADER for a strategic assessment – Médicos del Mundo – South Sudan
- Juba, Central Equatoria, Soudan du Sud
Description du Poste
As leader he/she will provide direction and guidance to the rest of the team (Log and Medco) in order to obtain an updated analysis of the situation and give a possible framework for a humanitarian intervention based on needs and feasilibility, taking into account organizational capacity and difficulties accessing people. Alignment with MdM values and policies will be mandatory
GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF INTERVENTION
The capital Juba will be initially the site of the assessment. Travel to others States could be consider depending on security clearance and liaising with local stakeholders
COMMUNICATION WITH HQ
The incumbent will report directly to the Humanitarian Coordinator assigned in the Headquarter
1. To gather strategically critical information via the assessment process and interviews with key actors to better understand dynamics and humanitarian constraints in the local environment
2. Represent MdM to local and state levels authorities and to partners agencies
3. Meet host government ministers and security officials (UN, NGO Security Focal point)
the agencies (NGOs, UN, sector clusters and donors ….UE Delegation and other possible bilateral agencies) with presence in Juba. Identify key actors and allies.
4. Produce a Comprehensive analysis of opportunities that encompass the different issues to be considered (gap analysis, security, cost-effectiveness balance, administrative burden, relevance and effectiveness)
5. Look out for the compliance of the other deliverables/products assigned to the other members of the team
6. Propose a possible framework for intervention and options for alleviation of human suffering and provision of basic needs (life-saving intervention) aligned with MdM approach, which include priorities, scale of a possible intervention and its mechanisms of delivery
1. A Fact finding report that will contain a context analysis, an updated actor/stakeholders mapping and the identification of critical steps and priority actions and opportunities that should orient the decision making process taking into consideration all the issues that can affect the operating environment.
2. Jointly with the rest of the team, a Risk and threat analysis matrix with a comprehensive analysis of threats and vulnerabilities according to the context and which mechanism would be put in place in order to mitigate it.
3. Depending on the feasibility of a field visit the Finding report could include the field
visit summary report and the definition of a draft proposal/lines of actions including a location analysis
Comment postulerApply here
In your application, indicate that you have found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
180 vues totales, 2 aujourd'hui