Sector Expert / Crops, Consulting Services for Fund Manager – CNFA Europe – Tanzania
- Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzanie
- Catégorie de l'Offre: Agriculture
- Date de l'offre:15 Nov 2017
- Partager l'annonce:
Description du Poste
Sector Expert – Crops, Consulting Services for Fund Manager, SAGCOT Investment Project – Tanzania
About CNFA Europe:
CNFA manages an active portfolio of nearly $300 million in agriculture development programs in 18 countries. Throughout our 31-year history, CNFA has led and implemented programs that have supported private-sector-led initiatives and increased employment; increased access to affordable financial services; strengthened value chains, agribusinesses, agriculture support organizations, and markets; and increased smallholder incomes, uptake of improved technologies, and access to nutritious foods.
CNFA is seeking a Sector Expert – Crops for the Consulting Services of Fund Manager activity under the Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania (SAGCOT) project. SAGCOT Catalytic Trust Fund (CTF) has received funding from the World Bank (WB) for stimulating business linkages between smallholder farmers and value chain buyers operating in Tanzania through Matching Grants. SAGCOT-CTF has been established as a public-private partnership to stimulate responsible and sustainable commercial development in the Southern Corridor of Tanzania and ensure clear benefits for smallholder farmers and their communities while improving food security, environmental sustainability and increased incomes.
The selected candidate should have the following minimum requirements:
• Postgraduate degree in agriculture with strong bias in agronomy, soil science, or related qualification;
• At least 5 years’ experience in conservation agriculture
• Demonstrated knowledge of conservation agriculture
• Significant and proven experience working on agricultural projects e in East Africa and specifically Tanzania;
• English fluency required, proficiency in Swahili strongly preferred.
Women and Tanzanian national professionals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. Deadline for submission is November 20, 2017.
Comment postulerApplications and updated CV should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your request, indicate that you found this opportunity on imaginafrica.net
- Pas de mots clés
48 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui