Senior Statistician – Morocco
Description du Poste
Working closely with the Evaluation Team Lead and Principal Investigator, the Senior Statistician will provide technical guidance on the quantitative components of the evaluations, as necessary and relevant, including on: the quantitative components of the evaluation (and sampling frameworks), analysis of quantitative data and associated the cost analyses, and the reporting through reports, publications, journal articles, conference presentations, and social media.
Eligibility: Moroccan nationals are encouraged to apply.
This position is contingent on funding.
• 3-5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation with experience in international settings required
• Strong background and training in quantitative research methodologies
• Demonstrated technical competency in designing and implementing primary data collection and analysis
• Strong analytical skills required
• Experience in engaging program staff in interpreting and learning from findings is desirable
• Ability to effectively coordinate multiple evaluations simultaneously, working well under tight time constraints and meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality
• Candidates speaking Arabic in addition to English preferred
Comment postulerUse this link to apply: https://jobs-airdc.icims.com/jobs/intro?mobile=false&width=900&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=60
34 vues totales, 1 aujourd'hui
Postuler à cette annonce
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez trouvé cette offre d'emploi sur Imaginafrica.net (le job board de l'Afrique).